Divorce And Custody
When divorce leads to a custody dispute, we do what’s in the child’s best interests.
Get the facts about traffic violations and points on your license. Talk to our firm.
Don’t Leave Your Critical Legal Issues To Chance
At the Law Offices of Jason M. Donnell, LLC, we understand the importance of retaining quality legal counsel because we know what’s at stake. We will fight for a favorable outcome, whether we’re handling:
- Family law matters. We help clients with everything from divorce issues to adoptions
- Criminal justice cases. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor or a felony, having a skilled attorney is crucial.
- Expungements. Once you have served your time, get a fresh start by clearing your record.
- Personal injury claims. These can result from motor vehicle accidents, poor maintenance of public sites and more.
- Business matters. Your small- and medium-sized businesses deserve protection.
- Estate planning matters. The easiest way to protect your family after your death is an estate plan.
At our firm, your needs are our top priority.
Personable and Attentive Legal Counsel
At our firm, you can always expect personable, attentive legal counsel and representation from our attorney, Jason M. Donnell. He comes ready to listen to your concerns and is capable of offering trusted advice and assistance when you need it the most.
Clients appreciate working one-on-one with our firm because we take an energetic, vigorous approach when protecting their legal rights. We are compassionate and understanding, while at the same time aggressive when handling critical legal issues.
We’re Ready To Serve Your Needs
If you’re ready to face your legal matter with confidence, contact our firm and talk to an experienced lawyer with your best interests in mind.
For a free initial phone consultation, call our office in Lancaster, Ohio, at 740-653-8171. You may also send us a message online to set up an in-person appointment. Payments plans are negotiable and we accept credit cards.