We Help You Address Your Family Law Matters
Perhaps one of the most challenging areas of law is family law; not just because of the complexity of the law and situations at hand, but because of the heightened emotions that often accompany these cases. Individuals, parents and loved ones generally feel lost by themselves, which is why most people turn to a lawyer for guidance and support.
At the Law Offices of Jason M. Donnell, LLC, we take the guesswork out of family law matters by taking the time to educate our clients about the law and how it applies to their specific situation. Our clients tend to feel less stress and anxiety because we handle the legal challenges for them, each time bringing years of family law experience and a commitment to doing what is in our clients’ best interests.
Support Through Any Legal Challenge
At our firm, attorney Jason M. Donnell takes the time to listen to your case — collecting all of the facts — before suggesting the right course of action. He has experience handling:
- Divorce matters. This includes things such as property division issues, requests for alimony (spousal support), custody determinations and visitation schedules.
- Custody issues. Wondering what will happen to your relationship with your child? We can help you navigate the system, including establishment and enforcement of court orders, post-judgment modification requests, child support determinations and establishment of paternity.
- Fathers’ rights issues. Our team represents fathers and mothers when issues of paternity or parental abductions occur.
- Protective orders. We represent individuals seeking protection and those fighting allegations of domestic abuse
- Guardianships. Establishing a guardianship through an estate plan can have huge benefits.
- Adoptions. We help our clients add to their families in a number of ways, including grandparent adoptions and stepparent adoptions.
Our Approach To Results
At the Law Offices of Jason M. Donnell, LLC, we are highly sensitive to our clients and their specific needs, which is why we tailor every strategy to meet the situation at hand.
If amicable negotiations are possible, we will assist our clients through the process. If litigation is necessary, we are prepared to be the aggressive litigators our client needs.
We answer all of your questions, while providing you with unparalleled support through any domestic relations matter.
Seek Our Services Today
Whether you’re in the throes of divorce or simply want to give a child a forever home, the attorneys at our firm are here as your guides and support.