Take A Strong Stance During Criminal Proceedings
Facing criminal allegations can be stressful and altogether frightening. Your reputation is on the line — not to mention your civil rights and future freedoms.
But because most people only have a vague understanding of their rights, defendants oftentimes feel pressured into accepting plea deals that are not in their best interest, leaving them to face serious consequences they might have avoided had they sought help from a skilled, aggressive criminal law attorney.
Protecting Your Rights And Future
At the Law Offices of Jason M. Donnell, LLC, we are prepared to represent your best interests from the moment you retain our services to the finalization of your case. We will use our experience and understanding of the law to craft a defense strategy that makes sense for your situation as well as one that will increase your chances of attaining a favorable outcome for your case.
Attorney Jason M. Donnell brings a level of intensity to any criminal defense case he manages. His energy and commitment to getting the facts is a benefit to his clients.
Our lawyer has experience handling a wide variety of criminal proceedings, from hearings to trials, involving a number of issues such as:
- Drug offenses. Possession, selling, manufacturing and cultivating controlled substances and prescription drugs can all have serious consequences.
- Violent crimes. We have helped clients facing many types of violent crime charges, from assault and battery charges to allegations of domestic abuse.
- Drunk driving offenses. These charges can range in severity, from misdemeanor OVI (DWI) charges to felony OVI offenses.
- Juvenile offenses. Children can be held accountable for their wrongdoings, including theft, property damage and assault. A skilled lawyer can protect their future.
- White collar crimes. Often, these include Internet crimes, fraud, embezzlement, forgery and more.
Whether you’re facing a misdemeanor or a felony charge, our lawyer is here to provide you with strong, assertive legal counsel both inside and outside the courtroom. Our main goal is to fight to protect your rights and stop a conviction.
Sealing Your Criminal Record
If you’ve been charged with or convicted of certain crimes in Ohio, you may be able to apply in court to have your record sealed or expunged.
At the Law Offices of Jason M. Donnell, LLC, we understand how expungement proceedings work and can help you clear your name, which may benefit you in job searches and on loan applications.
Retain Our Services
Whether you’re facing criminal allegations or are looking to clear your criminal record, you can rest assured we will help you every step of the way. To make an appointment at our Lancaster office, call 740-653-8171 or send us an email. Free initial phone consultations are available upon request.